The ACEF 2019 Twitter Contest
For the first time ever, the Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF 2019) is organizing a Twitter Contest. It's a simple "Tweet to Win" contest—the more you tweet the higher your chances of winning. This is a great opportunity to start as #tweep and became a #Twitterian—and also win an ipad! Take a look at the guidelines below and start tweeting!
- The contest is open to all registered participants of ACEF 2019.
- Employees of ADB or ACEF partners and sponsors are excluded from the contest.
- The contest will commence at 9 am, 17 June and end on 12 pm, 20 June
How to participate?
- Follow ACEF 2019 Twitter Account - @ACEF2019.
- Use hashtag #ACEF2019 in all your tweets.
- The goal is to tweet the maximum number of tweets using the #ACEF2019!
- Post content related to ACEF 2019 themes. Posting unrelated material might be a violation of the guidelines.
- Only one account per participant will be accepted. · Please follow Twitter rules!
- The winner of ACEF 2019 Twitter Contest will win an iPad! The winner will be announced at the closing plenary (4:30 - 5:00 pm) on 20 June.
Important note: You have to be present to at the closing plenary when the awards are being announced. If your name is announced as the winner and you are not present, the award will be forfeited and the next person with the highest number of Tweets will be announced as the winner.